Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PJ Morton - Heavy Lyrics (Ft. Adam Levine)

Advertisement
Heavy Lyrics by PJ Morton Ft. Adam Levine

ringtoneSend “Heavy” Ringtone to your Cellringtone

(Chorus)
It's getting heavy.. heavy on me
It's getting heavy.. heavy on me
So can you help me , yeah
'Cause it's getting heavy on me

(Verse: PJ)
Don't wanna struggle no more
It lasted longer than I thought
I'm one that's always for the drive
But it's just taking to much time
I'm one that's always for the drive
But it's just taking to much time
So can you help me with the loan
'Cause I'm breaking right down to the floor

(Chorus)
It's getting heavy.. heavy on me
It's getting heavy.. heavy on me
So can you help me , yeah
'Cause it's getting heavy on me

(Verse: Adam Levine)
I thought I had it figured out
Thought I'd knew what life was about
But it's starting to mess with my mind
I can't tell my left from my right
Somebody calling me my guy
Don't work it have to run and hide
'Cause I'm too strong

(Chorus) x3
It's getting heavy.. heavy on me
It's getting heavy.. heavy on me
So can you help me , yeah
'Cause it's getting heavy on me

ringtoneSend “Heavy” Ringtone to your Cellringtone
Monster Lyrics ☆ since 2009 | Privacy Policy | ToS | DMCA | Contact Us
lyrics provided for educational purposes only. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. - Powered by Blogger.