Friday, October 4, 2013

London - Special Lyrics

Advertisement
Special Lyrics by London

ringtoneSend “Special” Ringtone to your Cellringtone

(Verse)
Sippin you like Dom Perignon that night
I’m takin shots of you in the morning time
I put you on a shelf and preserve you
Safe for another day, yea

(Verse)
The restaurant gon stay open long enough
And somehow I still get you to open up
You close when I tell ya

(Pre-Chorus)
I wanna smack it up, flip it up
Then rub it down
Baby ‘cause I’m turning you on right now
You’re first on my menu, I’m placing my order
97 minutes to go

(Chorus x2)
I’m getting mighty hungry
My appetite is grown
Can I get a bite from that special…?

(Verse)
Tasting you like filet mignon I like
The rareness of your taste is my favorite kind
The kind that you wanna savor
I’m really enjoying your flavor

(Verse)
You got me fiennin for more
‘Cause my appetite is grown
I need some leftover loves
No work, you warm me up
And give you what I know you want

(Pre-Chorus)
I wanna smack it up, flip it up
Then rub it down
Baby ‘cause I’m turning you on right now
You’re first on my menu, I’m placing my order
97 minutes to go

(Chorus x2)
I’m getting mighty hungry
My appetite is grown
Can I get a bite from that special…?

(Bridge)
I want that special special special
I want you super today baby
Special special special
I want that special special special
I need your finest wine baby
Special special

(Chorus x2)
I’m getting mighty hungry
My appetite is grown
Can I get a bite from that special…?

ringtoneSend “Special” Ringtone to your Cellringtone
Monster Lyrics ☆ since 2009 | Privacy Policy | ToS | DMCA | Contact Us
lyrics provided for educational purposes only. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. - Powered by Blogger.