Wednesday, July 3, 2013

London Grammar - Strong Lyrics

Advertisement
Strong Lyrics by London Grammar

ringtoneSend “Strong” Ringtone to your Cellringtone

Excuse me for a while,
While I’m wide eyed and so damn caught in the middle
I excused you for a while,
While I’m wide eyed and so damn caught in the middle
And a lion, a lion, roars would you not listen?
If a child, a child cries would you not … them

Chorus:
Yeah I might seem so strong
Yeah I might speak so long
I’ve never been so wrong
Yeah I might seem so strong
Yeah I might speak so long
I’ve never been so wrong

Excuse me for a while,
Turn a blind eye with a stare caught right in the middle
Have you wondered for a while
I have a feeling deep down you’re caught in the middle
If a lion, a lion, roars would you not listen?
If a child, a child cries would you not … them

Chorus:
Yeah I might seem so strong
Yeah I might speak so long
I’ve never been so wrong
Yeah I might seem so strong
Yeah I might speak so long
I’ve never been so wrong

Excuse me for a while,
While I’m wide eyed and so damn caught in the middle
Have you wondered for a while
I have a feeling deep down you’re caught in the middle

Chorus:
Yeah I might seem so strong
Yeah I might speak so long
I’ve never been so wrong
Yeah I might seem so strong
Yeah I might sá¹—eak so long
I’ve never been so wrong

ringtoneSend “Strong” Ringtone to your Cellringtone
Monster Lyrics ☆ since 2009 | Privacy Policy | ToS | DMCA | Contact Us
lyrics provided for educational purposes only. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. - Powered by Blogger.